Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lazy Writer

Okay, so I'm lazy about this blogging thing. The thing is that I write all week. I create a bulletin for the church I attend. I put together and write almost every article for our monthly newsletter. I write a weekly update that goes out to those who have an email address. I create posters to promote most of the events that go on at church. In othe words, I write every day. Just not here. I'm going to try to write more often. That would be a novel thing. Oh yeah, did i mention that I write novels? I'd like to be published someday. I'm just too lazy to send stuff in. Who wants someone who is too lazy to push herself into doing what it takes to become published.

One goal down. Write on my blog. Next, write a query letter and synopsis to send out to publishers. Is it laziness or fear?

1 comment: